• Amateur Orchard members and dependents in good standing as of registration date and during the tournament period.
• Guests must likewise be of amateur status.
Rules of Play
• Play shall be governed by the: » Rules of Golf as approved by the R & A Rules Limited, » Local Rules as printed on the reverse of the official scorecards, and Tournament Rules that are listed in these Conditions of Play or as announced prior to the start of the tournament.
• Group A - Top 25 % of field with lowest team handicap
• Group B - Next 25 % of field
• Group C - Next 25 % of field
• Group D - Bottom 25 % of field
Team handicap shall be the average of players’ handicaps rounded upwards/downwards.
• 36-hole Stableford Scoring System with handicaps.
• Stableford points will count as follows:
» Net Double Bogey 0
» Net Bogey 1
» Net Par 2
» Net Birdie 3
» Net Eagle 4
» Net Double Eagle 5
» Hole in One 6
• Palmer Course – 18-hole Net Aggregate Strokeplay competition. Combined points of partners count as the team’s score.
• Player Course – 18-hole Net Four-Ball Strokeplay competition. Better net score for the hole counts as the team’s score (Rule 31).
• One crystal trophy for each member of the team as in:
» Over-All Champion - Team with highest 36-hole net Stableford points
» Best Gross Champion - Team with highest 36-hole gross Stableford points
» Group Champion - Team with highest net Stableford points in each group
» Group Runner-Up - Team with next highest net Stableford points in each group